31DC2012: Day 8 Metallic Nails

Day 8 of the 31 Day Challenge calls for Metallic Nails and what's more metallic than actual metal?! The gold stuff you see on my nails is this very interesting Nail Art Foil* from Born Pretty Store. It comes in sheets scrunched up in to little pots and it's so light and thin that it's barely even there. I just used a pair of tweezers to tear the foil up in to little pieces and place it on to my nails and I love the outcome. Since I don't think I'll be shedding out up to £30 for The Man With The Golden Gun any time soon, this is a great $6 alternative!



I used Cult Nails Vicious as my base colour. I painted one coat and then, one nail at a time, added a second coat and attached the foil while it was still tacky. I finished up with one coat of Seche Vite but it could have used two just to even out any bumps.



As always, hop on over to Let Them Have Polish and Nails and Noms to see what Cris and Rie have come up with today!

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 / cult nails / metallic / purple with the title 31DC2012: Day 8 Metallic Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/31dc2012-day-8-metallic-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Comments "31DC2012: Day 8 Metallic Nails"

Post a Comment