31DC2012: Violet Nails

If you couldn't tell I'm totally obsessed with skittle manis at the moment. We're on the last day of 'plain colour' challenges today so the frequency of skittles will probably decrease severely over the next couple of challenge days as it's just a nice way to spice up a plain colour.
For today's nails I used two coats of Models Own Purple Grey as a base. This is where it gets complicated! On my forefinger, I added two coats of Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl. On my ring finger I stamped the fishnet design from Bundle Monster Plate BM209 with Barry M Lilac Foil and on every other finger, I used two coats of JENsations Fantasy. Phew!

I'm very excited to see Cris and Rie's manicures today. I do love me some purple nails!





TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 / bm209 / Bundle Monster 2.0 / JENsations / Models Own / purple / Stamping with the title 31DC2012: Violet Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/31dc2012-violet-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, October 20, 2012

Comments "31DC2012: Violet Nails"

Post a Comment