I'm back! + Dating a Stud

I'm finally back. Oh my goodness I did NOT anticipate being gone for that long!! I have literally had to learn  how to blog again, I can barely remember how to do anything, and it's been that long since I've looked at a computer screen or typed on an actual keyboard that it feels so alien.

Thank you to everyone who stuck around, I don't ever plan on being gone that long again! 

My nails have suffered over the past few weeks and it probably shows in the pictures :( it's a mess of dry cuticles and splits...oh and I've also forgotten how to take pictures. The next few weeks will be spent re-learning, it seems.

I called this one Dating a Stud, because it features OPI Dating a Royal and some studs...see what I did there!? Wow, I'm hilarious.





This is 3 coats of OPI - Dating a Royal (I find it to be quite watery unfortunately, but I love the colour) and some square gold studs from Born Pretty, stuck on using a toothpick and clear nail polish.





I LOVE using studs in nail art, I'll be using these more in future! 

Anyway, it's good to be back, and I'm going to spend some time catching up on your blogs and the nail world in general.

You have read this articleblue / Nail Art / OPI / studs with the title I'm back! + Dating a Stud. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/i-back-dating-stud.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, October 22, 2012

Comments "I'm back! + Dating a Stud"

Post a Comment