Late Polish Days: Get Sentimental

I totally missed Polish Days last week. The date completely passed me by and I didn't even realise until this weekend! I've had the idea for this theme since I received the first email and I didn't want to let it pass me by so I'm posting it today, almost a week late. Whoops!

The theme for October is Get Sentimental so I went back to the very first manicure I ever posted on this blog and recreated that. You can see the post here. Looking back is so cringe worthy. Let's just say I didn't have any concept of decent lighting or healthy nails back then! When you look at that picture and these pictures side by side, you wouldn't even know it's the same hand.

In other news, I got some Seche Vite this week. After the rather long post about my top coat history last month, so many of you have been offering me recommendations for potential new beaus. The ones that cropped up the most were INM Out The Door and Seche Vite. 
The only reason I've never tried Seche before is the price tag. I know it's amazing from everything I've heard  but I just could never bring myself to spend £10 on a top coat that will be all used up within a few weeks (at the rate I paint my nails!). A lovely lady on twitter tipped me off to Urban Outfitter's sale where they're selling Seche at £5 a bottle plus an extra 10% with the code UO10 and free delivery. How could I not buy it?! If you want some yourself, you can buy it here
I ended up ordering two bottles for £9 and the delivery was insanely fast. So far I love the stuff but I've yet to experience the dreaded shrinkage!



Both of the polishes I used for that manicure are long gone so I had to use new ones. I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue as my base and stamped with Sally Hansen Plum Luck and GOSH Metallic Purple using Konad Plate M57. I finished it off with one coat of Seche Vite.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / gosh / Konad / M57 / sally hansen / Stamping with the title Late Polish Days: Get Sentimental. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/late-polish-days-get-sentimental.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, October 15, 2012

Comments "Late Polish Days: Get Sentimental"

Post a Comment