MUA Nail Constellation in Scorpio

I took a trip to Superdrug today and was greeted at the door by a new, huge spinning MUA display that was surprisingly well stocked and up to date. They've recently released their Nail Constellations which are a £3 version of Ciate's Caviar manicure. It's really just a pot of mixed bullion with a pourer on the top and although I have tons of the stuff lying around, I couldn't resist picking up one of these bottles. This particular set is called Scorpio.

The bottle is quite clever as it only allows you to pour out a tiny bit at a time so you aren't going end up spilling tiny beads everywhere. The only thing that bugs me is that I couldn't find any way to get wastage back in to the bottle. I didn't have to throw away too much of the product but I only did one nail* (see bottom of post). Ah well, for the price, I'm not gonna cry about it!



My base colour is Rimmel Desire and I used Barry M Gold Foil for the ruffian accents. For my accent nail, I poured over the beads while my second coat of colour was still wet, then patted them down gently to really stick them in to the polish. I've got a top coat of Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails on all but the accent finger.



*I've since been told that the lid can be removed and even doubles as a funnel for pouring the beads back in to the bottle. See here. I did originally try to remove the lid but wasn't rough enough. Be careful though, because if you slip in the process, your carpet will look like a constellation!

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlebrown / mua / red / Rimmel / Stick Ons with the title MUA Nail Constellation in Scorpio. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/mua-nail-constellation-in-scorpio.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, October 6, 2012

Comments "MUA Nail Constellation in Scorpio"

Post a Comment