OPI - Live And Let Die (James Bond 007 Skyfall Collection 2012)

Today I have another one of my picks from the OPI Skyfall James Bond Collection to show you. This dark shade really captured my attention. It's a blackened green creme packed with gold flecks. It is very dark but the green tinges are still visible, even in dim lighting. A perfect winter colour in my opinion, I can see myself using this shade a lot in the coming months. I can't say a single bad thing about the formula either. It's buttery perfection in one coat.

I thought that adding a little extra gold wouldn't go amiss so inspired by one of my Instagram friends, Nic, I added chevrons to the accent nail and some loose gold glitter.



You have read this articlechevron / gold / gold glitter / green / OPI with the title OPI - Live And Let Die (James Bond 007 Skyfall Collection 2012). You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/opi-live-and-let-die-james-bond-007.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, October 1, 2012

Comments "OPI - Live And Let Die (James Bond 007 Skyfall Collection 2012)"

Post a Comment