Popular and Belle Kind Of Week

This week I've been in the mood for really soft, girly colours so here are a couple of polishes I wore.

Revlon Popular (a.k.a Starry Pink). Two coats over a coat of a baby pink creme polish as I didn't want any vnl. The silver micro and hex glitters add such a nice touch to the rose tinted milky base.



For the last couple of days, I've been wearing Belle by The Hungry Asian. Belle is a white jelly based polish with pink micro glitter and brown hex glitter. I thought the brown glitters were so different and unique. This is 3 coats over a coat of Nails Inc Elizabeth Street. I also placed some extra loose brown glitters to the accent.  You can find The Hungry Asian polishes on Etsy.


You have read this articlebrown glitter / indie polish / pink / pink glitter / revlon / silver glitter with the title Popular and Belle Kind Of Week. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/popular-and-belle-kind-of-week.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, October 14, 2012

Comments "Popular and Belle Kind Of Week"

Post a Comment