Starting Tomorrow...

... Rie of Nails and Noms, Cris of Let Them Have Polish and I will be embarking on the 31 Day Challenge again! I've been toying with the idea for a while and October 10th marks the one year anniversary of last year's attempt so I think it's the perfect time to start all over again!

Instead of posting daily, which pretty much took over my life last year, we're going to be posting 4 times each week. Last year, I came up with some of my favourite manis ever as a result of this challenge so hopefully this year, I'll create some even better ones.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 with the title Starting Tomorrow.... You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/starting-tomorrow.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Comments "Starting Tomorrow..."

Post a Comment