The Ones That Didn't Quite Make It

Next Monday, Tadashi Shoji are launching a Nail Art Contest on their Facebook page and they kindly invited me to be a part of the line up amongst some other amazing nail bloggers!
This is a set of nails inspired by one of Tadashi Shoji's SS13 dresses that didn't quite make the cut. That's not to say I don't like them though, I still think they look good so what's the point in keeping them a secret?! You'll see my final design next week when voting opens and I'm so excited to see the other bloggers' designs. I'm going up against some stiff competition, let me tell you!




I used Cult Nails Cruisin Nude as a base colour and stamped on the swirly design from Bundle Monster Plate BM314  and W7 Black. I used a striping brush with the W7 Black to freehand the sections at the side. Finally, I topped it with two coats of Essence Better Than Gel Nails.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblack / BM314 / Bundle Monster 3.0 / cult nails / Stamping / w7 with the title The Ones That Didn't Quite Make It. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-ones-that-didn-quite-make-it.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, October 5, 2012

Comments "The Ones That Didn't Quite Make It"

Post a Comment