The Pinky And The Brain

I've been wearing such dark colours lately and the weather is so dreary at the moment that I just had to opt for something really bright and fun. This is Catrice The Pinky And The Brain, a hot, deep raspberry pink, with Milani Jewel FX in Silver. The Catrice photographed quite reddish on me for some reason but it's much more pink and bright irl.

I loved the formula (opaque in 2 even coats) but it was the first time I've used the new Catrice wide brush and I hated it. From what I gathered they were meant to introduce a new wide and flat brush but instead it's uneven and bushy.


You have read this articlecatrice / milani / pink / silver glitter with the title The Pinky And The Brain. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-pinky-and-brain.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Comments "The Pinky And The Brain"

Post a Comment