Winter is Coming

I had an exciting evening last night which is which meant I didn't sit down in front of a computer all evening, which NEVER happens! I finally got myself a new phone, the Samsung Galaxy SIII, which made me realise how ancient my previous model, the Nokia 5800, really is. I also picked up a Helmer so I can claim back a lot of surface space in my room that's been lost to bottles of nail polish! I haven't had a chance to assemble it yet but I'm sure that will be another highlight to the week. I'm not even being sarcastic right there, I genuinely love me a bit of flat pack furniture!

Winter is most definitely coming. This week I really started noticing it when I have to force myself out of bed in the mornings. Stepping out of a hot shower in to a cold room is one of my least favourite feelings ever! I used to look forward to the winter but this year was the first time I ever really enjoyed the summer weather and I'm going to miss it.



My base colour is GOSH Pool Party and I used GOSH Metallic Blue to stamp on a snowflake design from Bundle Monster Plate BM323. I added some holographic glequins from Born Pretty Store to add an extra icy feel and finished it off with a top coat of No7 Stay Perfect




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / BM323 / Bundle Monster 3.0 / Glequins / gosh / Stamping with the title Winter is Coming. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/winter-is-coming.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Comments "Winter is Coming"

Post a Comment