31DC2012: Day 19 Galaxy Nails

Day 19 of the challenge calls for some galaxy nails! I saw this drippy galaxy design on Very Emily and traced  it back to Starlett Approved. I heart galaxy nails pretty hard and wish I could muster the effort to create them more often. Saying that, they're so easy. You literally just need a sponge and some sparkly colours! There's a great tutorial and an amazing galaxy look to be found here at Coewless Polish.

Cristina and Rie also have cosmic claws for you today!



I used A-England Lady Of Shalott* as my base colour and then used a sponge to create the galaxy effect with...
NYC Full Metal Jacket*
A-England Dorian Gray*
Rimmel Metal Rush Pearly Queen*
Essie Navigate Her
With Sally Hansen Ion*, I used a nail art brush to draw on the drips and stars. Then I added a highlight to the drips with Rimmel Pearly Queen and placed on a few holographic glequins before topping it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 / a-england / freehand / Galaxy / sally hansen / Sponging with the title 31DC2012: Day 19 Galaxy Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/11/31dc2012-day-19-galaxy-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, November 11, 2012

Comments "31DC2012: Day 19 Galaxy Nails"

Post a Comment