31DC2012 Day 24: Inspired by a Book

Like last year, I've gone with a children's book again. There aren't a lot of books for grown ups with pictures in them so kids books make for way more interesting nail art!
In case you couldn't tell, these nails are based on The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. I remember loving this book as a kind but my copy is long gone.

We're postponing the challenge a little this week because we all have super busy schedules but we'll be back on track next Tuesday with Day 25. I'm feeling the pressure following the completely unexpected and overwhelming success of last year's Inspired by Fashion mani

Pop over to Cris and Rie's blogs to see how they're getting on with the challenge!



I used Barry M White as a base colour. The caterpillar is made up of Barry M Watermelon, Barry M Spring Green, Essie Navigate Her and a dark green Sinful Colors polish that I can't remember the name of and I'm not at home right now to check!
Also mixed in there are W7 Coral, NYC Lexington Yellow, Essie Glamour Purse and a blue Rimmel Polish that, again, I can't remember the name of!
It's all topped off with two coats of Seche Vite.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 / freehand / green / Inspired with the title 31DC2012 Day 24: Inspired by a Book. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/11/31dc2012-day-24-inspired-by-book.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, November 22, 2012

Comments "31DC2012 Day 24: Inspired by a Book"

Post a Comment