Illamasqua Nomad & Stance Cling Film Mani

Hi! I have another cling film mani today. I know it's sort of a lazy person's mani, but when you're stuck for time you can get good effects in minutes. Plus, I just had to try it using Nomad and Stance by Illamasqua, two of my favourites. They always look so good together. 

I used the same method I described in this post. 




See what I mean by how good they look together? I can't get enough of Illamasqua! Do you own any of their polishes? I think I have about 16 now. Must get swatching.

You have read this articleCling Film / illamasqua / Nail Art with the title Illamasqua Nomad & Stance Cling Film Mani. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/11/illamasqua-nomad-stance-cling-film-mani.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Comments "Illamasqua Nomad & Stance Cling Film Mani"

Post a Comment