Snippet: Deborah Lippmann Fashion

Just a quick one tonight because I really wanted to share this but I don't have a lot of time to write much. This is the third day in a row you've seen this Deborah Lippmann here and the 5th day in a row I've worn it on my nails. I guess I kinda like it. LOL, JK I ACTUALLY LOVE IT!



I used 2 coats of Deborah Lippmann Fashion* as a base and attached the Gold Holographic glequins while the third coat was still tacky.
I used two coats of Seche Vite to make it super smooth and shiny.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articledeborah lippmann / Glequins / nude with the title Snippet: Deborah Lippmann Fashion. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/11/snippet-deborah-lippmann-fashion.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Comments "Snippet: Deborah Lippmann Fashion"

Post a Comment