31DC2012 Day 29: Inspired by the Supernatural

This challenge has really gone belly up recently! We started out so well but unlike last year, when we were so regimented and determined, we've gone way off track and are all behind schedule. However, I'm determined to complete it before the end of the year if it kills me (which I'm sure it won't, I'm just being melodramatic). I'm thinking of it as my end of year resolution! There are actually only 3 days left so I'd have to be reallllly lazy not to get it finished wouldn't I?!

I spent so much time stressing about this challenge but in the end I just went for the obvious again to get it over and done with. It's actually exactly the same as last year, I even used the same polish to stamp with!
Don't worry, tomorrow's challenge post is awesome!



I used 3 coats of Deborah Lippmann Fashion* as my base colour and stamped on the ghosts from Bundle Monster plate BM223 using Sally Hansen InstaDri Whirlwind White. I used two coats of NYC Top Coat for the glassy finish.



You can follow Rie's challenge here and Cristina's here.

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 / Bundle Monster 2.0 / deborah lippmann / nude / sally hansen / Stamping with the title 31DC2012 Day 29: Inspired by the Supernatural. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/12/31dc2012-day-29-inspired-by-supernatural.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Comments "31DC2012 Day 29: Inspired by the Supernatural"

Post a Comment