31DC2012 Day 30: Inspired by a Tutorial

Day 30's nails have to be inspired by a tutorial. I gotta admit, I did these more than two weeks ago! When I was researching potential tutorials to be inspired by I came across this look and just couldn't wait another day to do it.
The tutorial I followed for this look is a brief but brilliant one from Jen at The Polishaholic and it was inspired by a phone case. What I love about Jen's nails is they really do look quilted. She really nailed the 3D texture but mine has come out a bit... flatter! Either way, it's a great look. Thanks Jen!



The colours used here are GOSH Pool Party and Cult Nails Tulum. The caviar beads*, or studs as I like to think of them, are from NPW Nail Art. I used one coat of Seche Vite to finish off. To see a tutorial for this look, go to The Polishaholic.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 / blue / brown / cult nails / studs with the title 31DC2012 Day 30: Inspired by a Tutorial. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/12/31dc2012-day-30-inspired-by-tutorial.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, December 13, 2012

Comments "31DC2012 Day 30: Inspired by a Tutorial"

Post a Comment