Aussie Christmas Challenge - Christmas Tree

I wore these Christmas Tree nails to work on Friday, and I felt completely blinged out! The trees were on all 10 fingers and let me tell you, did I fiddle with the little rhinestones all day or what!

The base is OPI Don't Pretzel my Buttons and the trees are painted using various different greens using a thin nail art brush.  I then just added the stars and the Christmas baubles on a layer of top coat, then sealed it all in with Seche Vite.





You have read this articleAussie Christmas Challenge 2012 with the title Aussie Christmas Challenge - Christmas Tree. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/12/aussie-christmas-challenge-christmas.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, December 15, 2012

Comments "Aussie Christmas Challenge - Christmas Tree"

Post a Comment