Christmas is Coming

It feels like someone flipped a switch yesterday which just made everyone go mental! Suddenly everyone has gone crazy for Christmas so I thought I may as well leap in to the mania head first and get started on some Christmas manis. I'm sure there will be more to come, I just thought I should ease myself in today with something mildly festive!



I started with one coat of PVA Glue (I know it sounds insane, but it makes removing the glitter so much easier). Once that was dry, I used 3 coats of Sally Hansen Gilded Lily* and stamped on a swirly design from Bundle Monster Plate BM314 using Sally Hanses InstaDri in Rapid Red.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBM314 / Bundle Monster 3.0 / Christmas / gold / Occasion / sally hansen / Stamping with the title Christmas is Coming. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-is-coming.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, December 2, 2012

Comments "Christmas is Coming"

Post a Comment