Random Swatch Saturday - Illamasqua Poke

The amount of un-swatched polishes I have sent me into a flap earlier, so I decided to create Random Swatch Saturday. Every Saturday (unless I forget, which let's face it, is likely) I'll post a random swatch from my stash. It's not the only time I'll post swatches, but it'll allow me to go through my stash including my untried polishes regularly.

I'm starting with Illamasqua Poke. This is a gorgeous rich violet, packed with shimmer. As you can see, my picture angles etc. are changing lately, due to me messing about with my light box. I think this set are my favourite and I might stick with these angles. Opinions?





I used two coats and top coat, and the formula is gorgeous. So glad I got this when it was on sale!

You have read this articleillamasqua / purple / Random Swatch Saturday / swatch with the title Random Swatch Saturday - Illamasqua Poke. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/12/random-swatch-saturday-illamasqua-poke.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, December 1, 2012

Comments "Random Swatch Saturday - Illamasqua Poke"

Post a Comment