Random Swatch Saturday - OPI Designer De Better

Here's the second edition of Random Swatch Saturday, AKA me going through all my unswatched/untrieds. 

This is Designer De Better by OPI, from the 2011 Muppets Collection. I loved this collection when it came out, I was so excited for it! I have the mini collection and a couple of full sized bottles too.

Designer De Better is a champagne coloured foil with little bronze flakes, which make it really shimmery. I used 2 coats and top coat.




This is quite a unique foil in my opinion, the bronze flakes are so shiny and shimmery!

You have read this articleFoil / OPI / Random Swatch Saturday / shimmer / swatch with the title Random Swatch Saturday - OPI Designer De Better. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/12/random-swatch-saturday-opi-designer-de.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, December 8, 2012

Comments "Random Swatch Saturday - OPI Designer De Better"

Post a Comment