Brace Yourselves, Winter is... Oh Wait.

It snowed on Friday. And when I say it snowed, I mean it SNOWED! By the afternoon, I had a six inch coating of snow on my car, I've never seen that much snow in my life. 
Of course, snow is pretty and stuff but  here in the UK it shuts everything down - the schools close people can't get to work etc. Because we never get more than 3 good days of snow a year, no one really bothers to take too many precautions other than buying up all the bread and milk in sight, and maybe throwing salt all over their driveway! We're all quit happy to stay inside where it's warm and only venture outside to walk the dogs. So today's nail are inspired by... you guessed it, SNOW!




I used Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream as my base colour. I topped my ring finger with a coat of Sonnetarium Snowfall (very fitting wouldn't you agree?) and every other finger with Girly Bits January Morning (also very fitting!).
I freehanded the snowflakes using a nail art brush and white acrylic paint. Finally I added the rhinestones (1mm from eBay) using a dab of clear polish and finished it off with two coats of NYC In A New York Minute.




@thesammersaurus on Instagram
TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / blue / freehand / Girly Bits / rhinestones / Sonnetarium with the title Brace Yourselves, Winter is... Oh Wait.. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/01/brace-yourselves-winter-is-oh-wait.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, January 20, 2013

Comments "Brace Yourselves, Winter is... Oh Wait."

Post a Comment