China Glaze - Running in Circles

This was the only polish from the China Glaze Cirque du Soleil collection that purchased - aren't I a good restrained little nail polish addict!  

After seeing many swatches of this I knew I was going to love it, and I really love it when you build something up to be totally awesome in your head, then it still meets or exceeds your expectations.

This is two coats of Running in Circles topped with a coat of Seche Vite.  The green glass fleck sparks in this look like they have some gold mixed in, but when I checked my macro shot, they were all green.  My macro shot of this one is a lot closer than usual, because I was totally in awe of the little green shards.  It's like someone blew up the emerald city and these tiny fragments are all that is left.





You have read this articlechina glaze with the title China Glaze - Running in Circles. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/01/china-glaze-running-in-circles.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, January 10, 2013

Comments "China Glaze - Running in Circles"

Post a Comment