Chromed and Bejeweled


Happy New Year everyone! Bring on 2013, I hope it's going to be a good one! We didn't really party this new year's eve but did go to a friend's house for some dinner and drinks. I still had to do some sort of celebratory mani to ring in the new year. Plus, this polish completely matched the metallic silver pumps I wore.

I chose a simple mani, mainly because I didn't have a lot of time to do my nails. I enjoyed wearing this colour on it's own so much (I had only ever used it for nail art before), that I still have it on today! I just love how metallic silver looks irl, which is strange for me because metallic is usually my least favourite type of polish.

2 coats of Stargazer Chrome Silver 232 and two coats of Milani Jewel FX in Silver on the ring fingers.
You have read this articlemilani / Silver / silver glitter / stargazer with the title Chromed and Bejeweled. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/01/chromed-and-bejeweled.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, January 3, 2013

Comments "Chromed and Bejeweled"

Post a Comment