Geometric Shapes

Hmm, are these geometric? Almost. I hate doing my nails when I have a stump, that's why my posts are fewer when it happens. I've just bought a bottle of original Nail Envy though so hopefully that'll prevent future problems (If it doesn't, I am officially out of ideas)

This was inspired by a picture of a double bass I saw on Facebook and now can't find again :( the base is Models Own Lime Green and I painted on the shapes using white acrylic paint, then I went over them in different coloured polishes.





Turned out ok, not as good as in my head though!

Ooh, have you seen that a-england are having a sale? I just picked up two bottles for £6 each. a-england is an amazing brand, if you haven't tried them yet.

You have read this articlefreehand / Nail Art with the title Geometric Shapes. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/01/geometric-shapes.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Comments "Geometric Shapes"

Post a Comment