Girly Pearly

What is it about one new nail polish that can totally change your style? This happens to me sometimes, I just get completely hung up on one nail polish and it dominates my manicures for a week or two until I move on to something else. Well at the moment it's this light, girly pink... Sally Hansen Crinolin.
As predicted, my New Years mani didn't last until the New Year! These are the nails I was actually wearing come the stroke of midnight.




My base colour is Sally Hansen Crinolin. The pearls are from Born Pretty Store and I used Rimmel Urban Princess as my base on that finger. The pink purple glequins are also from Born Pretty. The glitter on my middle finger is Sally Hansen Razzle Dazzler.
The studs I used are from NPW* and they come in a little packet of 5 colours. I just want to give them a little shout out because they're the cheapest caviar beads I know of that you can pick up on the UK high street at £2.50 for the pack. NPW products are available in Topshop, Accessorize and New Look stores.
I didn't add a topcoat to the studded nails before these pictures in case the colour ran but I did top coat them after the pictures were taken and the colour stayed stuck to the studs. With a top coat, they even survived a night of partying and lasted until I removed the manicure earlier today.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleGlequins / glitter / pink / sally hansen / studs with the title Girly Pearly. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/01/girly-pearly.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Comments "Girly Pearly"

Post a Comment