I really, really, really like you Kiko 336

You know when you just really, really, really want to wear a certain colour? Well, today I really felt like wearing an electric blue like this. I spent a lot of time on YouTube this week looking at videos of my favourite make-up and fashion gurus and a lot of them were wearing blue on their nails! I went to my helmer and immediately grabbed this Kiko 336 which was sitting in my untrieds!

I know that every girl on the other side of the Channel probably owns this polish but because Kiko isn't as easily available in the UK, it makes me love their polishes even more! This blue gets me all excited, i cant stop starring at it. It's so fashionable as well! It also reminds me of Nails Inc Baker Street which I get a lot of compliments on when I'm wearing it. I could easily wear this type of blue all year around!

What do you guys think of this blue? Do you like it?


Thanks for reading and commenting :)
You have read this articleblue / kiko / swatch with the title I really, really, really like you Kiko 336. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-really-really-really-like-you-kiko-336.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, January 6, 2013

Comments "I really, really, really like you Kiko 336"

Post a Comment