Inspired by a movie - Les Misérables

Tonight I have a scheduled post for you, because Mr and Mrs More Nail Polish are heading to the movie theatre!  Whoo hoo.  We don't get out much together so I'm really looking forward to it.  We are off to see Les Misérables.  It's actually the third time I'm seeing it (having seen it twice already with my mum).  It's seriously one of my favourite movies off all time!  I'm not sure how my husband will go with the non stop singing, but I hope he really enjoys it.

My nails today feature the classic image from the Les Mis stage show, which I remember seeing in Sydney when I was an early teen.  I created the image using temporary tattoo paper and placed it over a white nail.  The red and blue parts showing in that image are just from the tattoo paper.  I then painted my fingers to the left of the image red and the ones of the right blue.  These colours represent the red, white and blue from the french flag, which is the background image for the image of the young Cosette.





Last night I also signed myself up for Instagram @morenailpolish  I'm only just working out what I'm suppose to do with it all, and so far it seems like a lot of work to keep updating a blog, pinterest and instagram so I'll just see how I go.  If you have a nails related instagram account and would like me to check you out, I'm happy for you to post your IG names below in the comments.
You have read this articleNail Art / Temporary Tattoo Paper with the title Inspired by a movie - Les Misérables. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/01/inspired-by-movie-les-miserables.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Comments "Inspired by a movie - Les Misérables"

Post a Comment