Maroon Half Moon

For this mani I used two coats of Essie Lollipop (the moons) as a base coat and then freehanded on Essie Bordeaux, a deep maroon, for the rest. I used a nail art brush first for the crisp line and a bit of filling, then I used the brush from inside the bottle for the rest. I had to use about 3 coats of Bordeaux to get it looking opaque so there was a huge bump where the colours meet!
I finished it off with a coat of Seche Vite which did a little to smooth out the bump but not much. I need to think a bit further ahead next time I do a half moon and make sure I pick a top colour that's opaque in one coat!




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlecoral / Essie / Half Moon / red with the title Maroon Half Moon. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/01/maroon-half-moon.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, January 14, 2013

Comments "Maroon Half Moon"

Post a Comment