Windmillion Studs

And so to my first post of 2013. Unfortunately starting it with an awful nail breakage, which isn't very  aesthetically pleasing, so I apologise! 

I've been meaning to do a stud manicure ever since I saw it on The Nailasaurus, but I kept putting it off because it looked so fiddly and difficult. Turns out it IS fiddly, but not difficult. The only problem I had was that when I applied topcoat, it made the colour in the studs run. Anybody else have this problem? Without topcoat, they don't stay put for 5 minutes!

I used OPI Thanks a Windmillion, and all the studs are from Born Pretty Store (you can use my code LGL91 for 10% off)


Ugh, that stumpy nail is gross. I hate having a nail with no free edge!





Now I'm off to start a rain dance or something to make my nail grow.

You have read this articleNail Art / OPI / studs with the title Windmillion Studs. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/01/windmillion-studs.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, January 3, 2013

Comments "Windmillion Studs"

Post a Comment