Blanket Case

I have a bit of a thing for blankets. I just love curling up underneath one on a Sunday night while I'm watching  whatever ITV drama is on at the time (at the moment, it's Mr Selfridge!). A few weeks ago, I bought the BEST blanket, it's fleecy on one side and felt on the other with a lovely fair isle pattern. I love it so much, I had to do nails inspired by it!




I used Barry M White, Sally Hansen Plum Luck and Rimmel Grey Matter as my main colours with a nail art brush. I also used white acrylic paint for some of the small details such as drawing on the snowflake design and neatening up my lines.
Finally, I topped it with two coats of NYC.


You have read this articleBarry M / freehand / purple / Rimmel / sally hansen with the title Blanket Case. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/02/blanket-case.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, February 10, 2013

Comments "Blanket Case"

Post a Comment