Born Pretty Spikes

We all know that I have a penchant for studs. Whether it's clothes, nails or shoes - if it's got studs on, I'll be there drooling all over it. The next logical step is spikes and Born Pretty have started stocking nail sized ones! They're available in gold and silver and come in packs of 10 for $0.99 or 100 for £7.99.

I used clear nail polish to attach these to my nail. I just used a nail art brush to dab a spot on where I wanted them and stuck them on. I tried using tweezers but with all those smooth, glossy, rounded surfaces there was no hope of getting a good hold so I just used my fingers.



My base colours are A-England Lancelot and Sally Hansen Green Tea. I top coated it all with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri before quickly applying Born Pretty's 2mm square studs to create the little cross on my index finger. The spikes* are also from Born Pretty here.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblack / green / sally hansen / Spikes / studs with the title Born Pretty Spikes. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/02/born-pretty-spikes.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Comments "Born Pretty Spikes"

Post a Comment