Digit-al Dozen, Love and Heartbreak, Day 1

This month's Digit-al Dozen theme is Love and Heartbreak....I have so many V-Day mani's to post...they are mainly about Love....but there will be some Heartbreak too....this is the first I came up with!

 photo DSC06641_zps0c1453d1.jpg

Started with a base of one coat of Nicole by OPI Positive Energy, with two coats of OPI Red my Fortune Cookie on accent.

 photo DSC06623_zpse7321364.jpg

Stamped with black Konad special polish using Big SdP L.

 photo DSC06626_zpsbcb6ec4c.jpg

Stamped on accent with Nicole by OPI Positive Energy using plate W203.

 photo DSC06629_zps29e4a4df.jpg

While I didn't mind this, wanted something a little different so I did a test stamp on my thumb with a layer of white.  Liked the results so started the other hand and LOOK AT THIS!

 photo Picture407_zps76a1f5af.jpg

Stamped EXACTLY on top of the first image...I mean, I couldn't do that in a million gazillion years if I wanted to on purpose, never mind that I really wanted it offset!  I was amazed I did this...even though it was unintentional!  (Small things amuse me, obviously!!!) 

 photo Picture409_zpsdf9af3ae.jpg

Anyway, I had seen the double stamping had a little bit of potential on my test thumb so stamped the rest of my hand in white, except the thumb, which I added another layer of black for contrast.

 photo DSC06638_zps92599050.jpg

Topped with SV.

 photo DSC06641_zps0c1453d1.jpg

IRL, this was pretty cool and funky; however, it kinda looked like a hot mess in this pix....like I was intentionally doing a Jackson Pollack Valentine mani!

Thanks for looking...and here's the other very talented ladies in the group with their Day 1 mani's if you want to take a look!


You have read this articleBig SdP L / Digit-al Dozen / Fauxnad / gray / Konad / Nicole by OPI / OPI / red / SdP / Valentine / W203 with the title Digit-al Dozen, Love and Heartbreak, Day 1. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/02/digit-al-dozen-love-and-heartbreak-day-1.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, February 11, 2013

Comments "Digit-al Dozen, Love and Heartbreak, Day 1"

Post a Comment