Nothing Kim-pares To Blue - Nicole by OPI

Time for another blue beauty which has been sitting in my stash for almost a year - Nothing Kim-pares To Blue from Nicole by OPI. It's a beautiful and creamy sky blue shimmer packed with silver glass flecks.
I've been wearing it for the past couple of days and love it. In fact, I love every single colour from the Wel-Kim To My World collection but they are really hard to get hold of over here so I have to content myself with just the one!


Nothing Kim-pares To Blue is slightly sheer so I did have to do three coats for full opacity but that wasn't really a problem because the formula was go good to work with and made application a breeze. I really like the wider brush in this bottle as some of my older NOPI's have the really thin "barely there" round brush.

I know a lot of people aren't fan of the Kardashians at all, especially Kim, but I can't lie, I really like watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Not only does it have really good cringe worthy moments, I am also a reality TV junkie! Yep...my guilty pleasure!



What do you think of this shimmery cornflower blue?
You have read this articleblue / nopi / shimmer with the title Nothing Kim-pares To Blue - Nicole by OPI. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/02/nothing-kim-pares-to-blue-nicole-by-opi.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Comments "Nothing Kim-pares To Blue - Nicole by OPI"

Post a Comment