Pink and Hearts

Happy Valentines Day. Here's some nail art and stuff.



To start, I used two coats of Barry M Lychee on my thumb, middle finger and pinky and one coat of Deborah Lippmann Fashion on my pointer and ring fingers.
I created the gradients following this tutorial with China Glaze Life is Rosy*. 
I used striping tape to mark off the lines on my middle finger, applied one coat of Life is Rosy and then peeled off the tape while that was still wet.
Using a nail art brush, I filled in the 'outside' of the hearts on my pointer and ring fingers using China Glaze Pink-ie Promise and Snap My Dragon respectively. Then I painted the silver lines using Barry M Silver Foil.
It's all topped off with two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / china glaze / gradient / Occasion / pink / red with the title Pink and Hearts. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/02/pink-and-hearts.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, February 14, 2013

Comments "Pink and Hearts"

Post a Comment