Soft and Full of Sparkle

It's just one of those days! I changed my polish three times today and just wasn't happy with anything I put on! So when I got home from running some errands, I decided on a very soft colour with a glitter gradient after seeing so many beautiful ones on Instagram.

I used 2 coats of Kiko 209 as a base colour and then painted some New York Summer Vegas Silver which is silver micro glitter and holo bar glitter, onto half the nails. I wanted some larger pieces of glitter in there too so I added a few strokes of Essence Blair. I really like how soft and sparkly it looks. I may do quite a few glitter gradients like this in the near future.


You have read this articleessence / kiko / new york summer / silver glitter with the title Soft and Full of Sparkle. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/02/soft-and-full-of-sparkle.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, February 23, 2013

Comments "Soft and Full of Sparkle"

Post a Comment