Stripe Me Down

I am getting completely obsessed with striping tape manis. The possibilities are just endless and I find myself reaching for the rolls again and again recently. In hindsight, this was too subtle of a colour combo to pick for photographing under a bright light. The contrast was much more visible in real life but hopefully you can see it well enough in the pictures.



I used China Glaze Passion for Petals as the base colour on my ring finger and Essie Navigate Her on the rest. I used one coat of Seche Vite and waited 15 minutes before applying striping tape first in lines straight from cuticle to tip, then diagonally between those lines using a pair of pointy tweezers.
Next I painted on one thick coat of Barry M Greenberry one nail at a time and removed the tape while that was still wet. I topped it all off with one coat of Seche Vite.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / china glaze / Essie / green / striping tape with the title Stripe Me Down. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/02/stripe-me-down.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Comments "Stripe Me Down"

Post a Comment