Studs, Guns, Deer

This manicure is from way back in January and was created in the midst of my Pastel Pink obsession but for whatever reason I didn't post it at the time. I love this stud arrangement - it's definitely going in the brain bank for the future!



I used Sally Hansen Crinoline as my base colour, the tattoos are from the His set at bigRuby. I used some bullion/caviar for the studs and painted on W7 Cosmic Mauve with a nail art brush for the glitter half moon.
I don't remember exactly what top coat I used but it was probably two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlebigRuby / glitter / Half Moon / pink / sally hansen / studs / w7 with the title Studs, Guns, Deer. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/02/studs-guns-deer.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, February 15, 2013

Comments "Studs, Guns, Deer"

Post a Comment