Subtle Nude & Gold

Yesterday, I was sitting in front of my helmer and didn't know what colour to go for or what kind of nail art to do. Whenever this happens I usually opt for a nude polish.
I wore OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons (Germany 2012 Collection) for a day on it's own and then decided to do some subtle stamping (using Barry M Gold Foil and Cheeky plate CH14). I love nude polish and am on a quest to own them all (haha!) but the stamping was a little too subtle for me, maybe next time I should keep to white or black stamping.


Don't Pretzel My Buttons on it's own, a very flattering nude on all skin tones I've seen. It's slightly cooler toned than in the pictures above but that's simply because it was taken on a different day with different lighting.
You have read this articlecheekyCH14 / flowers / gold / nude / OPI with the title Subtle Nude & Gold . You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/02/subtle-nude-gold.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Comments "Subtle Nude & Gold "

Post a Comment