Black Cat Lacquer: Welcome to Portlandia Swatches

Today I have Black Cat Lacquer's Welcome To Portlandia collection* for your eyeballs. I have to admit, when I first saw these polishes in the bottles I wasn't completely sold but as soon as they were on my nails I completely changed my mind about every single one. Aside from the black and white glitter, they each bring something totally new to my stash - I've never seen anything else like them.

If you fancy getting these on your hands, you can buy from Black Cat Lacquer's website or their Etsy Shop. They ship internationally plus you can get 20% off with discount code NAILASAURUS20 on their dot com and Etsy!



This is two coats of Put A Bird on It over Nails Inc All Saints Row. It's a selection of lightly coloured matte glitter in a shimmery, slightly white base.



Sanitation Twins is a real jumble of colours and glitters. Too many to list here! It gives great, even coverage and I used two coats over NYC Lavender Cupcake and Barry M Greenberry on the accent.



The Dream of the 90s is Alive looks like it has a grey shimmer base but I used two coats over this dark colour, Nails Inc Belgrave Place, and all I saw was a bit of shimmer. I suspect it would be a different story over lighter colours.




I think We Can Pickle That is my favourite from the collection. The base is a mint shimmer and the combination of glitter is just perfect. I can see pink, black and a few shades of green and blue in squares and hexes. I used two coats over Essie Navigate Her.



Finally, we have Women and Women First which is a black and white glitter in a clear shimmery base. There's a mix of hexes, squares and bar glitter. Here you see two coats over Barry M Dragon.


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBlack Cat Lacquer / blue / glitter / green / purple / swatch with the title Black Cat Lacquer: Welcome to Portlandia Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/03/black-cat-lacquer-welcome-to-portlandia.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, March 2, 2013

Comments "Black Cat Lacquer: Welcome to Portlandia Swatches"

Post a Comment