Matte Black & Nude Leopard

I recently received this matte black polish from the Born Pretty Store and I've been so obsessed with it. People seem to like matte nails and I've received many compliments from people who don't usually look at my nails twice. It looks really edgy as well.
The good thing about this polish is that it's opaque in one coat and applies really smoothly. Whilst it's drying it has a rubber look to it like the Illamasqua Rubber finish or the Orly Plastix. Although it's matte, it doesn't have that chalky unattractive look.
To cut up the boldness of the matte black I added a leopard accent nail, which I also matted of course :)


The Born Pretty Store has a bunch of other matte colours. I really want to try the white one, it looks really interesting. You can get a 10% discount if you use my code VA7J61 at the checkout.

Born Pretty Store

You have read this articleblack / leopard / matte / review with the title Matte Black & Nude Leopard . You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/03/matte-black-nude-leopard.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, March 3, 2013

Comments "Matte Black & Nude Leopard "

Post a Comment