Spring Flowers

This weeks FB Adventures in Stamping challenge was spring flowers.  This is what I came up with.


Started with a base of two coats of two coats of L'Oreal Royally Yours, topped with SV.



Did a few stamper decals for the spring scene.  This is from Lilic's A03.  All polishes are Konad special polishes.


Ladybugs from Lilic's A01.


Both tulip images is from Lilic's A03; I didn't add the butterfly in the image below as I planned on stamping above it.


I already had this one applied before I realized that I hadn't taken a pix of it!  This image was too large for my nail so I tried to position it as best as I could.


Turned out OK.  This is my fave finger (er, thumb!) of the bunch!


After applying all the stamper decals and topping with SV, added a few images to the pinky; CH36 (sun and cloud) and Apipila G04 (bee).  While I had planned on stamping above the tulips on the middle finger, the image was so large that I didn't really have a lot of space so decided to leave as is. 


I didn't do a terribly great job of keeping these stamper decals wrinkle free so you can see the wrinkles quite a bit.  Only visible in macro though so I can live with it!

Thanks for looking!


You have read this articleApipila G04 / blue / CH36 / Fauxnad / Konad / l'oreal / Lilic / Lilic's A01 / Lilic's A03 / Stamper Decal with the title Spring Flowers. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/03/spring-flowers.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, March 25, 2013

Comments "Spring Flowers"

Post a Comment