Tetris nail art

Yeah - so this looked way better in my mind than it did in reality.

I recently got these square nail art rhinestones and the first nail art design that jumped into my head was tetris.  I remember spending hours playing this game on my old gameboy.





Unbelievably I wore this on all ten fingers and to work!  Plus, not a single stone came off during the day until I was riding my motorbike home and I lost a few in my gloves.  

These rhinestones are just a bit too chunky for my liking, they seem taller than normal round ones I think.  Maybe next time if I got for a more subtle approach, rather than attaching eleventy billion rhinestones to my nails, then I'll like them a bit more.

Also, everyone keep up your awesome guessing in my Guess that polish giveaway. Loving the entries so far, you ladies are very clever!
You have read this articleNail Art with the title Tetris nail art. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/03/tetris-nail-art.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, March 24, 2013

Comments "Tetris nail art"

Post a Comment