Ahoy There Sailor!

My go to summer style has been nautical for the past few years. I love the colour scheme, the stripes and the inevitable anchors that come with the package. Something sparked in me this week and I've gone nautical mad. Naturally a nail design followed!



I used Barry M White as my base colour and then applied a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly (my new favourite top coat!) before applying strips of striping tape across my nail to paint the lines. This tutorial will demonstrate. I used a nail art brush to paint the red and blue colours between the striping tape lines, then freehanded on the gold in between afterwards.
The red is Sally Hansen InstaDri Rapid Red, the blue is Sally Hansen Thinking of Blue and the gold is Barry M Gold Foil. Finally, I finished it all off with two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / blue / nautical / red / sally hansen / striping tape / white with the title Ahoy There Sailor!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/04/ahoy-there-sailor.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Comments "Ahoy There Sailor!"

Post a Comment