Can I See Your Neon Bits?

This interesting colour combination is one I've had in mind for a while and oh my goly, it's just lush! This neon-ish yellow is just the right tone to match the nude, it's bright but still quite creamy. Any brighter and I think it would have been a big no no. 



I used 2 coats of Neon Yellow polish from Born Pretty then followed it with a quick coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails to make it dry quickly. I added strips of striping tape where I wanted the yellow to show through before painting on two coats of Deborah Lippmann Fashion and removing the tape. There's a more in depth tutorial on that just here. Finally I top coated it with two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articledeborah lippmann / nude / striping tape / yellow with the title Can I See Your Neon Bits?. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/04/can-i-see-your-neon-bits.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Comments "Can I See Your Neon Bits?"

Post a Comment