Drip

I found myself in a tricky spot earlier this week when I tried to get Google+ integrated with my blog. What a nightmare. I've never been a fan of Google+ or the way it was sort of forced upon us all and I was reminded exactly why when I tried to get a simple gadget for my sidebar! 
Now that Google Reader' facing iminent death (with GFC and Feedburner likely to follow), I suspect Google have some major changes up their sleeve to do with Google+ so I thought it was about time I just accept that and let it happen! I'm pleased to tell you The Nailasaurus now on Google+ right here and I really appreciate all your spare +1s or if you add me to one of your circles or something. There's also a gadget in the sidebar where you can add me directly!

If, like me, you're not quite sold on the idea of Plus just yet, there are plenty of ways to follow this blog over there in the sidebar but I must say I recommend Bloglovin' if you want to keep up with every post.

Today's nails really remind me of Art Attack. It's completely unintentional but when I was admiring my handywork after the fact, that TV show came to mind. I loved watching that cheesy old show as a kid!





My base colour is two coats of Sally Hansen Ion.
I used a small art nail brush for the drips and the polishes I used, from pinky to thumb, are:
NYC Wild With Passion, Sally Hansen Himalayan Blue, Sally Hansen Grass Slipper, Sally Hansen Rapid Red, NYC Lexington Yellow
I used China Glaze Dandy Lyin', a shimmery white, for the highlights.
It's all topped off with a few coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlefreehand / NYC / sally hansen with the title Drip. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/04/drip.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, April 18, 2013

Comments "Drip"

Post a Comment