Feeling Grey.

I'm really getting back into my stamping plates lately. Whether it'll last remains to be seen! I have a love/hate relationship with stamping. I love how it looks and how you can achieve perfect patterns that you couldn't do freehand, but getting the stamp to cover my nails is always a problem. They JUST about fit lengthways if I position them perfectly! I often have to scrub off and start again. It's always a relief when I only have my little finger to go, it's so easy to stamp on that one!!

Here I've started with a base of Barry M Grey, and created a gradient using China Glaze Icicle and a make-up sponge. I used Konad White and Bundle Monster plate 322 for the stamp.





You have read this articlebundle monster / gradient / Nail Art / Stamping with the title Feeling Grey.. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/04/feeling-grey.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, April 8, 2013

Comments "Feeling Grey."

Post a Comment