Golden Rays

Two weekends ago when I caught up with other polish crazy ladies in Canberra, I scored a couple of lovely gold polishes.  I decided to use them both at once in this design.

The first polish I got was China Glaze Knotty, which is a neutral, rather fleshy coloured gold with a glass fleck shimmer. I used Knotty as my base.  The second polish was a custom that Hayley, creator of Emily de Molly polishes bought along for us all, which she said was made gold just for me!  The custom polish didn't have a name, but it was full of different shapes and sizes of gold holo glitter.  Awesome.  

I decided to stamp with my new Winstonia plates, using the circular rays design and China Glaze Passion.  Then I added some small gold studs to the center of the design.  It was only after I finished and looked at my nails from a bit of a distance that I thought my middle two fingers looked a bit like golden boobs with shiny nipples. Whoops.





And in other exciting news, do you remember my entry in the Money Smart Nail Art competition last months.  Guess What?  I was the overall winner! Yippee!
You have read this articlechina glaze / Emily De Molly with the title Golden Rays. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/04/golden-rays.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, April 11, 2013

Comments "Golden Rays"

Post a Comment