Happy St George's Day!

I actually didn't know it was Saint George's day until kinda late in the day! Saint George is the national saint of England and I actually live and work in Wales so I think I can be forgiven, right? Here's a fun fact for you, my younger brother is called George. Anyway, on to the nails!


I used Rimmel Heart on Fire and Barry M White as my base colours.
On my thumb and ring finger, I used two coats of Aphrodite Lacquers Smolder. My index finger has a coat of Sonnetarium Snowfall and my pinkie finger has Sally Hansen Cha-Ching sponged on to the tip.
I used a nail art brush with Rimmel Heart on Fire to draw Saint George's cross on my middle finger and topped everything off with two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly



You have read this articleAphrodite Lacquers / Barry M / glitter / red / Rimmel / Sonnetarium with the title Happy St George's Day!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/04/happy-st-george-day.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Comments "Happy St George's Day!"

Post a Comment