Lynnderella - The Present is the Gift

I wore this Lynnderella a couple of weeks back  This is The Present is the Gift and it is a interesting combination of glitters, and when I say interesting, I think I mean weird - at least for me anyway. It has lots of pastel glitters, lavender, aqua, green and pink, but then mixed with the pastel shades are chunky black squares, hexes and diamonds. 

It certainly is the pastel version of One Nutty Fruitcake, although I kinda wish that the black glitters had gone pastel too and were more a pewter shade - just to soften it a bit.  This is one dabbed coat of The Present is the Gift layered over white. 
These pictures were taken just before dawn, stupid shorter days make photographing polishes in natural light much harder.





You have read this articleLynnderella with the title Lynnderella - The Present is the Gift. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/04/lynnderella-present-is-gift.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, April 6, 2013

Comments "Lynnderella - The Present is the Gift"

Post a Comment